Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yes.

Today I got the green light with the layout. Score on that, was really happy with the way it turned out. I finished working on a logo today for Ares, I sent them it, will post the one they chose. I am 1/3 of the way finished with the Lo-Pan poster. I took a picture with my phone for you too see. I never thought I'd see white in the same light as a micron, but with this I do. It has helped alot with certain textures and such.

I received an interesting email today from a perspective client. They asked me if I would do two pieces, a logo and a t-shirt design, both implementing Charles Manson in it. While Manson has never sparked my interest before, the sort of idea's the band came up with were out of the norm of what I do. They asked me too do a illustration of him in priests garb at a altar. Should be interesting if we go through with this one.

I came up with another idea for a comic, well, a better story. This one I have had in my head since I was in highschool, I drew my first sketch of the character then. I am keeping this a bit close too the chest but once some more info comes about I will post it. Just saying, got some ideas from Dark Funeral's "666 voices".

No comments:

Post a Comment