Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New things.

This week I have 4 different things I am working on at the same time. Doing some new ideas for the print I am going to do. Officially have everything I need. Just want to do some tests. I am almost finished with the poster. I have a few things to take care of then it is done. I am starting faze two of the A.T.E.T.W pieces. Got the ideas they wanted, now I will start my final pieces. I also finished a rough for a logo for this pretty sick band called Electric Sister. I also am really psyched to be doing the artwork for the of Catapult The Smoke's new album. Love those fucking swedes.

I wanted to change some things up, style wise. Here is a sketch I did last night. I like it.

Saturday I went to the Ringling Museum of Art again with the girl for my Art History 2 class. Had alot of fun, really enjoyed it with her. Took alot of pictures, saw alot more of the grounds. Have some new favorite pieces. Finally found the piece they have of my favorite artist of all time (Gustave Dore). Then we had some amazing sea food that was caught 4 hours before we ate it. She had fried shrimp, I had fried oysters. Was a great time. Pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment