Monday, February 1, 2010

Something something something bird scat.

I've had alot too work with these last few days. Things changed, Orchestrated Misery Records want me too do a cd design for Catapult the Smoke insted of a shirt design for them. Pretty fucking sweet, I love CTS. I finished my Ibex piece a few days ago, it will be below. Also posting the finished layout for Ares, also made a new one for my self. I have too send Crystal Mountain their logo this week and also have too get ahold of The Lonesome City Travelers for their shirt design, they haven't emailed me in two weeks. At The End of the World contacted me again too do another T-shirt design for them as well as a album layout. Pretty stoked up that, they just got some distro deals so congrats too them. Also have a few other people I am talking with now. Have another idea for a comic floating in my head. Need too jot it down tonight, maybe do some sketches.

Busy Busy Busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment