Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Project.

I received a very interesting email last night for a artistic proposal. This man collected a bunch of writings, not even short stories, kinda' hard to describe. But they are all related to human experiences, mostly dark themes. He is compiling sounds, compositions, music and visual art to accompany these writings. It will be published and also exhibited. He asked me to be a part of it. Received the stories last night, tonight I am going to comb over them and pick out which stories I would like to illustrate. Have some ideas to change up the style for these. I don't think how I do things for bands and my comic work will have the same effect. The work has been released for the music. I am very excited about this, it sounds very promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment