Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years.

Since the new year has came a few days ago I got to thinking about a few things. I am starting to become more and more happy about the direction my life is heading. I feel very grounded, but not suffocated or stuck. The love life is shelved away in a fashion I need not worry about. School is coming along at a steady speed. My art is growing each time I pick up a pencil and my business is getting more and more notoriety as it chugs along. I will be starting the screen printing indefinitely. I have the materials now, I am set. I really though want to pick up hiking more. I find it very soothing and relaxing, especially with Sam by my side. I enjoy going into nature and sketching it. I decided I am going to keep a 365 sketchbook like noted before. Of things I see everyday. I am doing well so far.

I have a few resolutions, some reasonable some probably very unrealistic.

Reasonable.
1. Start up my clothing store. I am making designs for my own shirts. I like what I am doing with them. I will screen print it all my self.
2. Start limited runs of my prints and other bands shirt.
3. Get a better scanner.
4. Learn too paint better.
5. Hike the Big Cypress ring.
6. Hike part of the Florida trail in Ocala.
7. Start recording my music/ get a M-Audio module.
8. Start hunting this season.
9. Send work to some publishers.

Unrealistic.
1. Hike part of the Georgia sector of the Appalachian Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment