Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year.

Happy new year! So this year has alot in store for me. I am starting up screen printing. My girlfriend will be assisting me and I am starting up Marauder Clothing again like I wanted too before. I felt generous and gave 2 bands free designs this year. I have work for Trainwreck still in works, logo for Crystal Mountain and a few other bands need stuff done too. I will be doing prints on various materials that I have at my disposal. I also will be hopefully finishing up the bulk of my classes so I have my A.A. degree almost out of the way.

Had a great productive year last year. Hope this next year will be better. Spent new years with my girlfriend and her friend and her friends boyfriend. Had a lot of fun, woke up went to a Chinese buffet, came back, watched new Harry Potter and worked a bit. Then got more Chinese and went out for ice cream. Ended the night watching Barret Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment