Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catch up

Been pretty busy lately. School started last week. Girl and I kinda kicked our selves in the ass more which ended up biting me back. I signed up for Design class because of two things. A. I wanted to take it so I can take painting, and B. I thought I may learn something. It was explained to me as a computer based class, meaning Photoshop. It is actually arts and crafts where I have to make a fucking pop up book. Dropped that class. Now I only have two, which leaves more time for work, but another semester til my A.A.

I've been working alot lately on new clients. Sent some roughs to The Lonesome Travelers band, a sick bluegrass troop from Orlando and Orchistrated Misery Records. Both of which I am waiting on. I am about to start working on the new logo for Crystal Mountain and I am also doing a few personal pieces which will be up for sale. I am also in talks with this stoner metal band from Ohio called Lo Pan, going to be doing a brutal promo poster for them hopefully.

Ran into alot of friends, guys from Ares want me to do a new myspace for them and possibly a logo. Got to send them a few things this week. Been busy.

Went to the Brooksville Re-enactment today with my Mom, Dad and girlfriend. Had alot of fun, took lots of pictures, was a really beautiful day. Nice conversation with the girl, learned some stuff from re-enactors. Found out I have a huge ass head and have to get my new cavalry hat custom made. Did get a new cavalry saber though, which is sick, thing goes for $125, paid $37. Got the girl a few things she loved. Had the most amazing lemonade as well.

Really great day. Off too ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment