Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas.

So today was great. Fuck that, today was AMAZING! I love this time of year cause I love my family. I also love my beautiful girlfriend. This is our second christmas, first real one. We exchanged gifts and she loved what I got her. She loves baking so I got her two new pans and a carrier she really wanted. Also got her these hard to find PVC Mousegaurd figures and the Winter 1152 graphic novel. As well as the badass Hush figure of Joker, the new Harry Potter movie and a book on how to play guitar that helped me alot when I learned. Her parents got her this badass new camera.

She knew what to get me too. A new comic box, I am running out of room. This sick Green Arrow figure from the Cartoon I watched when I was a kid and the Hush, Hush figure. He is bad ass. An this little Moonknight thing I loved. Parents got me a new Macbook, needed it for school and for work, thing is amazing. I got a Speedball screen printing kit, needed it! Got this sick Sideshow old school Wolfman figure I wanted, a old 80's Punisher model. A Rapidograph pen and some ink for it, those things rock. Set of new H pencils, Assassins Creed II and Marvel UA 2. A new figure drawing book from Burne Hogarth and DC inking book. Programs and case for computer. Also got these new flannel shirts I wanted. Got some new dress shirts and pants, money and a gift card to Borders from Aunts, Uncles and Grandmas.

She came over to my Grandmas and she had a great time, she loves my family. Everyone was there except my Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Mike and their two kids. My family poured the love on her, she had a great time, got alot of things she needed and wanted. My two other little cousins were running around, everyone was having a good time. Grandma and Aunts and my mom made an amazing dinner, like always.

Had a great christmas, taking the new next few days off. I am sore, I am tired, and I exhausted. I am going hiking this next week hopefully with the girl. Making it a photo/sketching trip.

Hope ya'll had a good christmas, be safe!

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment