Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Contest.

Posting my annual contest tonight for a free shirt design. Amped up what I am giving away. Last time it flopped because the band suck at emailing.

This is the second time I am doing this. I am offering ONE band a t-shirt design free of charge. A full t-shirt design, color and all.

I am baseing my selection upon the originality of the idea for the design. So that means if you want zombie babies coming out of cadavers and so on you probably won't get selected, that also means I am not doing anything gore themed. If you send me something like "I want a vulture flying through the rings of Saturn that look like tree branches and cannons incorperated in it somehow", I may be more apt to pick you.

I will post a blog with the same exact message as this bulletin. Please only post your entries in the blog, not the bulletin, it'll get lost or will will go away and I don't want to lose peoples submissions. Also, don't send them through my inbox because they will get lost in the myriad of messages I get. I will give this contest til Dec 15th. December 16th at 12:00 A.M. I won't accept any more submissions.

The rules:

You must have more than 5,000 friends.

Must have music up and have total plays at the least of 15,000.

Must have played more than 10 shows in the past 6 months.

May not have been in contact with me in the past 6 months (through messages or emails, not comments or adds).

No gore, no black and white designs, nothing based off another bands artwork.

Must be ready to have these shirts ordered within two months.

Finally I request two units of these shirts for my portfolio.

It isn't a definite possibility but for this one I am leaning more twords picking a sludge, doom or drone band.


What I need from you:

A detailed description of what you want the design to look like.

A clear line of contact when you are chosen.

Credit and a spot on your top friends or a banner on your page when chosen.

How many colors you want put in it.


I am really looking forward to hearing what you guys come up with, good luck!

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment