Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Work.

Been really busy with school the last few days to actually get anything worth while done. My portfolio for midterms in drawing is dew next week, need two pieces I think.

I started working on some idea projects, got a new way of shading things and sketching things out that really helps (all thanks to Mr. Grass), this guy is amazing. During American History class came up with some ideas of a bonafide Revolutionary era Punisher, sketched him out at a desk with Jefferson, looks pretty sick, will post later. I also REALLY need to work on the finished pencils and inks of the Morpheus Tales but I am slacking.

I got offered to work on a sci fi novel, I will be doing concept art and the finished art for the cover I believe. This is exciting because this guy has other books published that have sold pretty well by what I have heard. It is a glorified Rated R version of Star Wars, lots of aliens and space ships I guess.

Started working on Hellas Mounds shirt a hour ago, just going to say, very Frazetta looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment