Saturday, September 5, 2009

Catch up

So this week has been full of news. I finished the layout of the page, I am going to fuck around with some of the coding though. I did some new work I like alot and put it up. It took me awhile to pick what I wanted. I just finished a new piece last night which looks great to me. I will post it tomorrow. I finished Devil's Dinner, Mondhaurn, At The End of The World. I am all caught up on everything, except one band (will not be named).

I also may be doing work for Kenoma (ex members of Rune) and I am going to be doing work for this magazine called Morpheus Tales, they print short horror stories and have comic like sequential art next to it.

By the way, anyone wanting some of the beaten path comics, definetly check out Haunted Tank, that comic is amazing.

New band practice next week, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment