Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Progress.

So this past Monday Sam and I went to Central Art supply. I needed to pick up a few things, this place is small, but it's a nice store, it's local, only one, run by a man named Pat and His wife. They have two well behaved boxers that roam around the store. They carry what alot of stores don't, certain specific types of ink, copic pens. I had to get some new drawing paper and some new bristol, they were out of my prefered drawing paper, 11x14 canson 300 series. But I did end up picking up some nice 9x12 canson 2ply bristol. I used it tonight, I like it. Had to go to Michaels for my drawing tablet. Got Sam a little 4"x5" canvas board. At Michaels she got some felt that she want's to make these characitures with, I think it's a great idea. She want's to sell them on etsy. She is also going to make these ingenious little stuffed animals, kinda rustic folky look. I think it's pretty cool.

I love this class im taking with my teacher Mr. Grass, his way of teaching is so easy to follow. He isn't hard, but he knows what you need to do and is honest. I've learn alot already, I have had hard habits, especially in figure drawing, these gesture drawing techniques he taught us are great.

New stuff soon, I am still working on the Morpheus Tales stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment