Friday, July 3, 2009

Sorry.

If anyone actually reads this (I don't think so but whatever) I am sorry, alot of complaining in the last few posts. I have noticed my longing for something new and to be in a different place has left me somewhat despondent. I am finally finished with the jackasses stuff (almost), and I am working on a new client right now.

These last three days are the 146th anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg, I really wish I was there right now, kinda saddens my heart that I'm not. Right now it's 12:03 pm on day 3 of, about an hour from now the Confederate battery of 170 odd cannons would be opening up. I love going there, and I need a break from.....well this. I really don't feel like playing the show tonight, I really want to just go see a movie with Sam or something. I'd rather be doing nothing at all, this show just seems meaningless to me and I don't know why.

Anyways, watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and I have to say that's one of the best movies I have seen. Loved Brad Pitt's portrayal of him, and how they didn't focus on the train robbing, in fact there is only one and it's in the beginning and it's the only time his brother, Frank James shows up. Kinda wished they would of showed him with Quantrill though.

No comments:

Post a Comment