Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New prospect?

Hm, well just finished a great Thor piece last night, very proud of it, probably my best work. I also found out something new and very exciting. I was contemplating going to Ringling for the longest time, but I always fought my self sub consciously. I didn't like the drive, I didn't like the artsy fartsy nature of all the kids, and I have heard multiple stories that most kids are only there because their parents make over $150,000 a year. So, that whole situation pissed me off, plus I saw art there that was unoriginal, uninspired, boring and just not up to my standards.

Now, I have come to find out that USF, the school my aunt Sussie and aunt Lyn both went to offers not only a Bachelors of arts and fine arts, but....a MASTERS of Fine Arts. This is a great thing because my family has went there, they all loved it, and also it's very close to home. I am excited about this new prospect in my career/life.

No comments:

Post a Comment