Friday, July 17, 2009

My First Convention.

So Sunday Sam and I went to our first comic book convention, thought a small one, we had a great time! A lot of really nice people, a lot of new experiences, and a lot of new comics.I spent about $7 on comics and left with like 40 of them. I got a Sabretooth poster signed by Chris Claremont which totally made me fan boy day. Sam got a Little Lulu bobble head that she wanted really bad. We got alot of comics, some random stuff, Batman, Green Arrow, Ghost Rider, Ultimates, one guy handed me a bunch for free. He was cool.

The second best part of the day was finding out there is a comic book company based out of St. Pete called Fierce Comics that is looking for free lance artists. I am going to get a portfolio together with some sequential art and some cover looking art and send them that. I have a really good feeling about it, they have some interesting characters that I think I could bring alot to their stories. I will be posting my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment