Monday, March 15, 2010

I can't make up my mind.

Yesterday the girl and I went on our hike. After mother nature pissed on our first planned day and then Sam became ill for a span of 10 hours we went Sunday. Left at 10 am got there at 11. It was amazing, our jaws dropped when we got within 8 miles of the place. It was already beautiful. Like the Artimus Pyledriver song says "Black water, Lord don't ya scare me I embrace all the tranquility." I feel at home out there and Sam did too. I'll get into it when I posted the pictures.

But after that I watched a documentary I love (seen it a million times) about Moonshiners on the History Channel. I had an idea pop into my mind to instead of doing a really graphic occult comic first, to do a adventure/action/comedy one about two Moonshiners from Zephyrhills, FL. I won't put any details out yet but I have finished the concept sketches and have the story laid out. This will be easier for my first one because the I, Six book will have 13 reoccurring characters that I am not near finishing the art on. It'll be called Popskull though.

No comments:

Post a Comment