Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy week.

Right now I have five clients I am juggling. I actually found some time to finish half the concept art for the comic, I, Six, that I am creating. Below I posted a sketch of one of the characters, Bathin, based off one of the demons in the Lesser Key of Solomon. I also posted below the poster I did for Lo Pan. Still waiting on a reply from these guys. Had a great week last week, going to have a great weekend this week. Girl and I are celebrating two years together. We are going hiking in this amazing state park that is part of the Florida Trail. Been wanting to go for awhile. They have rapids, suspension bridges, swamps, wet lands and wild life galore. Gators are definite, maybe some Bears! OH! I also posted a sketch I did a week ago I dug.

Peace,
Ian




No comments:

Post a Comment