Sunday, June 7, 2009

Limbo for the forseeable future.

Well this has been a week of ups and downs and I am currently not in a good mood. This is me complaining. We are going to be playing the last half of the tour but, the band isn't doing too well. We are in the throes of confusion. Some of the members (including me oh so dearly) are looking to do music outside of the band, but keep with it as the main body. Then there are others that aren't happy with how one of us stated it, rightfully so. Now, then there are others that seem like they don't want anything to do with it anymore. I am getting to the point where what happens happens, I honestly don't know if one of the major components leaves if I would keep with it.

Now, I have had a great week of work, but have a horribly absent minded client that thinks I can read his mind when he wants something different. I am working on new logos and a myspace layout. But I also did the new album layout for Premature Burial which turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment