Monday, April 12, 2010

New things

Well this week I have been swamped, helping the girlfriend pack for remodeling, working on my comic book and then I had alot of work to do for clients. I have no content to post except for something new I am trying. While I don't do spec work, this is different. Through the marvelous Big Illustration Party Time podcast I found out about Threadless and their submission contests. While I don't expect to win, I feel I will get some clients from it. Below is the penciled version of a piece I am going to submit. I'll let people know when I submit it so you can vote on it.

This week I got a cool new client from Ragnarok Records, this doom band from Mass called Faces of Bayon that want a shirt design of the Bayon temple faces. I am totally stoked for this and I am going to start working on it tonight. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment