Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rolling sTone.

So I have been working alot lately on various projects. Three clients at the same time, I need more hours in the week. I would get this shit done quicker. So umm, TOS broke up, finally. I am really happy that I am free from the creative prison. Got three things on my plate. I am starting over with Gray Ghost, no more Chris but Marc is coming in and got two drummers I am trying out. I also have a full proof studio band that is going to be signed (seriously, it's going straight to record). It's called Skin Tomb, doom sludge shit with Tony from Generichrist. I am also doing some dark bluegrass with Marc.

As far as merch design goes, things are changing. New name, new designs, new way of doing things. I. Welsh Art or I, Welsh Art, I think the first is better. I am also almost done with the artwork for the submission to Fierce comics. Need to work on my composition more though so I don't know about some pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment